Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Normies feared Jesus and thought He was from a different planet, had magical powers and told people how they should act.

He told the truth.

The righteous knew who He was. They felt it in their hearts. They watched as he taught, blessed and healed.

Normies suck. They are the way they are due to bad parenting and from their constant openness to being influenced by society and false idols.

We're seeing history repeat itself.

We have to control the narrative and we have to put normies in their place. If we don't, our children and grand children will be murdered or thrown in prisons controlled by their governments.

If [they] destroyed Jesus, they will happily destroy our families.

#FightBack!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well Nana is pretty sure there is NO FRICKIN way anyone is EVER gonna label Nana as a NORMIE!
Not in ANY sense of the meaning of the word!

I'M GOOD OVER HERE!

This shit gets more fun every day!

Ya'll seriously need to wake up, learn grounding, learn meditation, learn about frequencies, cleanse your pineal gland, and find your inner connection to God!

Awesomeness & Joy ensues!

I'm interested.. can you reccomend any foods, vitamins, minerals, etc that positively affects the pineal gland?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Caius in this post can reply

God, Country and love My President Trump

In response What is Real to his Publication

apricot nectar per gene decode

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

diatomaceous earth food grade.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

do you sprinkle it on your food?

(1) Show this thread

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

Apricot nectar

Shilajit resin

I use Turmeric, and Cilantro, also Bentonite clay baths.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is a lot of information on it if you google it. I use several vitamins and suppliments along with quinnine in tonic water 10 oz a day.

What Is Real - these are all good for detox, and healing pineal gland as well - Chlorella, CL O2, MMS, HCQ, Apple Cider Vinegar, C60, Red beets, and Oil of Oregano - also gazing at the sun early rising and when it sets at night but start gradually and work up to longer timing. 👍

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

What is c 60

(1) Show this thread