LISTEN - Biden tries to explain the COVID relief bill.

Disclosure tv

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

You do know this is an actor, James Woods who is a conservative. He's a white hat, and playing a part in a movie --- the real JB got his "shot" last year, although it was all lead. So Chill, we are waiting for the curtain to rise, the veil to be lifted ... soon.

Anon and patriot living on the Central Coast of California Luke 8:17

What a joke! And my Dem friends/family are like "yeah, we're fnally getting the stimulus money!" I'm thinking, you stupid suckers, I guess you don't know you'll be paying for that and lots of other unnecessary crap through your taxes? No one I know really understands what's going on. They are all programmed by their TV's and MSM! Talking to sleepers about this is like talking to a wall! So we got the $1,200 last April and $600 in January. Now we're getting $1,400, for a total of $3,200 per person over a year's time. That's $267/month per person. It's enough to pay for food for a week or so each month, but not enough to really make a difference for a lot of people. And they think it's "free" money! Cut the pork part of the deal and give the rest back to us! 🤬

i notice the old flag not the nice new one POTUS has

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

#FartingTrunalimunumaprzure
The Village Idiot!!🤣

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

hahahaha RIGHT?!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Manuchin comedy getting funnier.

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Yup 👊😎🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🤦‍♀️oy.....

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I'm going to be really kind to myself and NOT listen.

I am a grandma of 6, married 35+ years. I love our President Trump.

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

I won't waste brain cells listening to him.

(1) Show this thread