Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

I woke in 1980, 41 years ago in March. I could never go back to sleep. i researched for all that time and was mocked, but kept going. I knew i would need the knowledge someday. Then Q came along and i knew time was getting closer, so i kept researching and praying for God to help us remove the monsters. Now i know i was woken very early to help heal after everything was exposed.

In response Renee White to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

same here at wow just noticed mine was same year fall of 1980 cause it was just after i was saved i watched a movie on end times the mark of the beast bar codes and chips. i told the pastor later i will have to go through this he said no probably not your lifetime or mine but it will happen sometime. i always knew i would be going through it. i always had an awakened spirit maybe that is why its not hard for me to hold the line. life is suppossed to be enjoyed and shared not enslaved. need to stay in touch GOD did not bring us together by accident

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Renee White to her Publication

I had read The Late Great Planet Earth in my mid teens, I had been saved at age 9. The whole hellfire brimstone version presented to me by the Southern Baptist Church just didnt seem right to me. the bible said that God is Light and there is no darkness within him, but the Church always presented God as Wrathfu and Vengeance. So i believe we have been in the endtimes for a while and God is going to throw evil into athe abyss for 1000 yrs.

(1) Show this thread