Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

OMG! Have they been listening to us after all?!

Here is my wish 💫 tonight for March Madness kicking it off with
🙏 the majority of the Red states open up over the next 3 days
🙏 they start passing election reform
🙏 pass crime bills like this!
🙏 expose the election fraud in their states, even the uncontested ones
🙏 they election fraudsters & everyone that was involved on Every Single Level gets punished based on the level of crime across the board, no deals. Meaning John, Jane & Doe all receive the Exact same punishment for the exact same crime. No differences state/state or city/city. Minimum 1 yr in prison just for being a stupid fuck.
🙏 The House of Cards falls in a Very Public & Humiliating way. Enough to bring shame upon the families for all eternity. To the Pain!
🙏 the Return of Trump & JFK Jr. & the Dream Team
🙏 The Children come home & are healed by whatever technology that's been hidden from us. 💫

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Great list! Love the "to the pain" Princess Bride reference. Let's do this!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

I knew at least 1 person would get the reference! 🤗

First thing I noticed! And then after I responded I worried that wasn't what you meant. I very much agree with the concept of "to the pain" for these people!

That's why I chose it. To the death wasn't enough remember? The Prince was to suffer the rear of his miserable life. These people need to suffer, truly truly suffer. The punishment should fit the crimes.

Yep. That every mother would say, "oh God what is that thing" and you will hear it with your perfect ears. or something similar.
one of our favorite movies!

Exactly! He would ruin his face but leave the ears in tact so he could hear the screams of the children & the horror & pity of the mothers.
When I still watched TV if it came on even in the middle or near the end I would watch it! Love all the characters. Except Billy Crystal who overplayed it 🙄
sigh. now I have to dig out the dvd.

We own the movie but honestly I am not drawn to movies anymore. once you know, you know. But that movie has some of the best lines of al time.
Vizzini: He didn’t fall?! Inconceivable!

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/best-quotes-from-the-princess-bride-list-2017-9%3famp

I remember having a crush on Indigo!
Vinnie said inconceivable so many times it was hilarious when he keeled over dead.
i would watch it again. pure delight & I doubt any of them sold their souls. None of the main characters had huge film careers. Even Robin earned her way thru smaller films like this.
i don't want to brush them all with the same broad brush. yet.

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it