Parents and children burning masks on the Idaho Capitol steps.

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Hard to believe that the lefty whackjob mayor of Boise would not put a stop to this a couple of blocks from her office. Since we gave FB and Twatter the boot, we aren't able to see much about is going on in the hood. Idaho has always been a great place to call home, but the last year has been questionable to say the least! Still by far the best place to live!

Mountain hermit and loving it.

I love Idaho 💘 💗 ♥ 💓

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Hallejuha

👏👏👏👊👊👊

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

Thats MY capital! Good for them!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Jim Gordon to his Publication

Mine too! 💗

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Hope they stand back from the fire & don't breathe in the smoke. It is probably toxic especially if the masks were made in CHY-NA.

Christian, wife of Navy Veteran, mom, granma, great gran, & service dog mom-compulsive knitter and proud Patriot. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Let's be trendsetters!