Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

yeah i just called and held for a little bit... BUT someone answered. tell your friend he's guilible.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

Wrong. Not only have they vacated, I know WHO shut them down. Id vett my Assertions before calling names, it could make you sound dumb.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

right!! but youre not going to reveal them, youre not going to tell us who fucking told you!!! Of courtse not !!! just fucking sit here and lie to people and make them not PAY there fucking taxes s then they get hit with Penalties !!! who's your source?????? Give it or SHUT IT !

I didnt tell anyone to, or not to do anything. The office IS vacated, closing the account requires research and performance.

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert., click on at the bottom under it