I got news for you, we're winning. The proof is everywhere if you are willing to look.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Shameful that Sather is discrediting you to his followers and now IET is on the bandwagon....

Only people mentioned by @Jahty in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

Yeah, he began as a youtuber a number of years back. But I'd heard he discredited NESARA a lot, with some others saying that. So now I read it right from him. Well, I got news for you, I read GhostEzra consistently, and he's a far kinder person with a big heart than Sather ever thought of being, and I feel that; my guts don't lie. So that's my truth. Sather helped me see some stuff back in 2016/17, but I stopped watching him back then also. Glad I did.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I agree with every single thing you say. I, also, stopped following Sather. I appreciate Ghost's post so much.

(1) Show this thread
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

He's a long time anon. some like him, some don't. it's becoming harder for anons to discern who to trust, because ill intentions and deception is real. it's even harder to express suspicion without risking being turned on by a following of any certain " big account".

Follow your gut, and who you feel resonates with you. any mistakes in those decisions will reveal themselves in time, and worry not what anyone thinks of your journey, and who joins you in it. it's not a crime to believe in the wrong person, or we're all guilty at some point. and it's not a crime to support anyone you respect, because of others suspicions. and it's never a crime to decide for yourself. whether its ezra, or sather, or some shill who gets exposed along the way.

good luck patriot, and much love!