I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Absolutely😭❤🇺🇸❤

Evil bastards whom created wars out of thin air for their profit, IS sickening! Killing our young because Lizards want to control the worlds humanity, and money. WHO again Votes for this ? Did anyone see what happened in Katrian? I remember it well! A super sad moment for humanity! These LIZARDS tell us everything we want to hear, and then Do the opposite, Here is the kicker, WE ALLOWED IT WITHOUT opposing. Not very smart! THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP for stopping the needless wars for money! Thank you President Trump for SAVING the trafficked humans around the Globe! We, humanity can not afford, NOT one prior politicians back in our lives! Trump must pick, chose ,and pray those he chooses aren't demons in desguise. OO I am sooo THANKFUL To be ALIVE, and will hopefully one day get to see the NEW World God has planned for us, . We the People need to learn how to do a better job at governoring OUR Government Officials. We are the rulers, Politicians Work for US! We can never forget thi

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it