I understand how You feel.

I have felt the same way.

I found that as I healed Me first,
I started to Feel Full Love Again,
I began to see how others felt,
I understood how to talk to them.

I love YOU ALL just as You Are and Just Because You Are.

πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

#Jesus is guiding us All Home.
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
https://youtu.be/mob1V3YN5TM

MercyMe - Almost Home (lyrics) - YouTube

MercyMe - Almost Home (lyrics)Song: Almost Home - MercyMe lyricsSubscribe for more Christian lyric videos: http://bit.ly/thehigherpowerFollow The Higher Powe...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you Jason for sharing!! πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Thanks for being here with me brother. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful song πŸ™Œ Thank you for sharing it ❀️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Jason, you are one that brothers and sisters can trust for encouragement and strength to keep marching. Double honor to you. When I see you have posted, I know to stop and take fellowship. Like a honey comb , Ive tasted and KNOW it is sweet, So I take some more.....πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Love You and my love is always free flowing as it was never mine to keep, God has gifted it to me as He has You through Christ. Stay with Us Sister. Its going to be better soon, in Your lifetime. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Jason, thank you for the lift up. Love is the way forward no doubt about it. We all have so much to be grateful for. Starting with all of you! Anon Family is the best. Love all of you. Smiling as the best is yet to come. Potus said hang on, we are almost there.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Love You So Very Much.β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread