Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Yes its horrible! I as a woman can tell you first hand that Doctors lie to women about abortion. I was told it was just cells, no noticable development in 1st 3 months. I am certain other women have heard this as well. No sentient being wants to cause pain and dismemberment. I happen to know why you are bringing this up. I feel horrible for decisions I have made in the past regarding this subject, however they were made out of pure ignorance, not malice.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication

🤗

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

its is our responsibility to stop this. now is the time! Gods wishes have never been more clear! He is with us! if we trust in Him we are unstoppable!!

the tears God sheds over our sins! My heart breaks for the unborn!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Its so heartbreaking.I have never believed in abortion.I was raised to know that is murder.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Horrible and gruesome as these images are, they need to be shared as far and as wide as possible to make clear that abortion is murder and that people are killed by it. Babies, including unborn babies, are people.

(2) Show this thread