There must be public executions. Just hearing about it will not suffice. Hangings, beheadings and firing squads. If people do not want to watch, guess what? They can turn the channel. This has to be set and sealed in peoples minds for a very long time so it can not happen again.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

i agree! this needs to be real! enough with the movie, we need reality!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Make Executions Public Again#MEPA

Give me a sword and hold them down....I would have no problems doing it and I am pretty mellow....

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

This is a just a pic from the catacombs in Rome. Like an underground cemetary.

https://www.italianways.com/the-catacombs-of-san-callixtus-saint-therese-of-lisieux-and-saint-cecilia/

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

I wonder; many have been filled with horror movies for years..with murders, vampires and atrocities as entertainment.
Many people do not want to watch love movies..because it is sticky - they have demanded action AND WAR MOVIES. Now we see that reality has been shown ..

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

W.W.G.1.W.G.A 🇺🇸🇨🇱🇺🇸PATRIOT 🇺🇸🇨🇱🇺🇸 Believer in Jesus Christ💥💥💥KEKS💥💥💥🐸🐸🐸GOD AND COUNTRY🐸🐸🐸

oh Lord... i cant even imagine!! these sickos deserve a slow and painful death-hang em to dry!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🏗🏗🏗🏗🏗🏗HANG THEM

Horrible!

100%agree

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Should they be forced to live down there for a long time first? Just sayin' ... and you are right. We cannot believe in rumors. Too much fake news out there. They must be public. They must be verifiable, and not Castle Rock productions. Definitely cataloged on film, not just digital.

Only followers of this user (@GinaNap) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

I agree but with one twist....
shoot but not kill, then hang, then decapitate, then burn. Forgive me God..

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

agreed, and not just hung with rope but meat hooks through their eye sockets and rectum so they are layed out for a clean cut.

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

The Boondock saints 1999 Yakavetta's Courtroom Scene and Execution - YouTube

Two Irish brothers accidentally kill mafia thugs. They turn themselves in and are released as heroes. They then see it as a calling by God and start knocking...

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

It has to be that way...WE trust no one! We have choices to view or not...WE need to see it...validation for many!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

💯👊 Bench lebronsonroids and all "pro" sports and have public executions.... trust me the ratings would go through the roof....

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

☝🏻

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

The NBA would not be bankrupt anymore! Taking CCP funds

(2) Show this thread

Amen! I can not agree more. Those that would do these crimes would know we as a whole will not let this go unpunished!! That is when the EBS should kick in.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

AGREE!!