30+ years military vet. Q the Storm. I follow people with something to say; not serial retweeters.

THREAD. HOW WE FIGHT BACK. I see several people suggesting we NOT file taxes this year, both to reject this fake govt, and to further the cause of our $GME “stick it to the rich crooks” frens. Follow me on this... First: file your taxes. Hopefully, you’re one of lucky ones who are entitled to a refund, and MAYBE you’ll actually get it. Money goes OUT from the fed govt. BUT, if you owe $$$, just don’t send the IRS a check. That way, the worst they can do is hit you with interest charges for being delinquent, but they can’t charge you with tax evasion for not filing.
(cont)...

30+ years military vet. Q the Storm. I follow people with something to say; not serial retweeters.

In response DSG Battle to his Publication

2) Besides, if you’re a true anon, you believe that a) this govt is illegitimate and doesn’t actually have the power to enforce tax laws, and b) a new constitutional republic govt is coming soon, and all previous debts owed to the USA Corporation (and therefore the IRS) will be null and void. Win/win. Sniffer’s ratbastard fakeass govt doesn’t get a penny from you, and at worst you eventually owe them interest, IF Q somehow turns out to be a joke on us. If enough Americans filed but didn’t pay, imagine the havoc that would cause to all these “EO’s” and liberal agendas.
(cont)...

3) Can’t give illegals free shit if there’s no $$ to pay for it. Can’t give Pakistan $$ for gender studies if there’s no money. Sure, we would damage the economy, but do you REALLY think there will be an economy left after JoHo, anyway? Let’s send a message, just like the day traders are doing right now. This is VERY doable. I only wish I had enough followers to make this reach EVERY anon and conservative. If you think I’m onto something, share this shit with every Patriot everywhere.
(cont)...

4) WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK, and we’re too civilized to Burn Loot Murder. So let’s use the tools available to us. Our $GME friends are willing to lose a few benjamins to make a point. Are you? End.

Also, there is a new post about a lady who worked for the irs and said they are closed, she is looking for a job. So why even file at all. They can't even charge you interest if it's all illigitimate ~~ right?

Only people mentioned by @Donnathemomof2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mom Of2, click on at the bottom under it