πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ•ŠοΈ
The Soul of Humanity has been severely traumatized for what feels like an eternity. It is imperative for us all to be extremely gentle w ourselves~ & each other~more than ever, especially right now... we are on the precipice of a shift from dark to light & all that is not of the light is being forced to the surface so it can finally be transmuted & healed.... If you're feeling weary, please remember you are never alone... & all of the beautifulHealing Love and Light.. and the Full Armor of God... is always... always... there for us all... anytime we need it.
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yes, stay strong. Pilling is hard...not because presenting facts are hard but because like caged animals people are so conditioned to this twisted way of living that like a caged abused animal...when you open the door and reach in to rescue them...they attack you for doing so out of pure reflex. THAT programming is what makes it hard to unite and they knew exactly what they were doing when they did it to us.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Love and Light overcomes all.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žGod Bless you.... keep shining that Brave warrior light of yours... my sense is they will be needing you more than ever very very soon. πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™βœοΈ Amen βœοΈπŸ™
I πŸ’– You πŸ₯°
#vibes
πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™I LOVE You toooooo!!!!β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(2) Show this thread

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

So many are having a hard time..I know it's always darkest right b4 the dawn..but this needs to end soon..praying that GODS TIMING is here.

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning! Yes!! Amen, amen, amen!!!

In response Michelle DP. to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’«β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’«β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’«β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread