Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They can't keep any if it .... Change the entire landmark into something else ....Completely change the energy it holds there for good ....It has to be remodled

You wonderful patriots in the USA, you must stand up together now.

DC IS not USA. DC is the Swamp

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

DC is America's Auschwitz

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

some things cant be cleaned

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I WOULDN'T WANT IT....👍🤮

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

whatever do U mean?
*wink

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

The whole place is built on satanic symbols and god knows how many underground lairs there are there!

God's New Kingdom in Alamo..perhaps?

I believe the Republic captital is in Texas....DC has a satanic city layout plus the momunment is a leyline connectied to the Vatican and other discordant leylines...lots of icky stuff happened beneath the ground as well..we need to clear it an make it a park and museum ..lets start new

"D.C. is already fixed!"movin on out!
🇺🇸WWW1WGA🇺🇸 3.4.2021

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Keep them fenced in. Dont allow them to immigrate into the USA!

Give me a shot if you agree ,,, I refuse to use the to write the T or E word. this is where i want to be

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871. With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress,” Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).

[They] can have DC... We want America!!! 🇺🇸🦅#wwg1wga

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I was looking for the Petertopia gif but Anonup is still building...

No one ever said disseminating truth in a world of illusion would be easy! Many patriots expected to come away from this battle unscathed somehow, even though we are up against the richest, most powerful people in the world, who will literally kill children! Why would you come away unscathed in this war? If we take 10 steps back and 11 steps forward we are winning, but we may feel like we got punched in the face 10 times...maybe it was 5 in a row, doesn't matter...keep coming take another 5 to the chin...just keep hitting back at least 1 more time than they hit you!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response TWINTT ... to his Publication

Nicely said. IF I may add a little to that one sentence it will be stronger! "Who will literally kill THEIR OWN BIRTH children". They most likely consume them too.😢 These are hardly people.

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

It is a thoroughly ugly city.

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

"Slam the f-ing lid down on them all" and let it stand as a reminder of all the corruption

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

DC Flag

(1) Show this thread

DC is a fake anyways. Potus will build the Peoples true house.

i think we give them nothing but a early meeting with God! 🖐🏼
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

God may even bypass them!

(1) Show this thread

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

So, we know they are going to cheat in the 2020 election, but let them? WHo the fuck came up with this plan? They are killing babies in satanic rituals but are allowed to walk the streets? The list goes on and on.... This is the plan? Obviously, I need to rule the world. URGH!!!!

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

yes!! it cannot be clean or saved! its too far gone! time to restart fresh in Florida!!!

Destroy that evil place!

Hey VK can you tell the dude that runs this site to fix the clock on the app please? Can't do timestamps when the clock is so far off. 🙏

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

tell him yourself :)@administrator

(1) Show this thread

I say open the dam to the patomic and flood the sucker! We can make a new capital elsewhere. That place is creepy and satanic.

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

.. flood it all and let all the evil dead snakes surface. oops did I say that..

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Agree. Where shall we put the new Capital?

MF Patriot! UFGator mom, wife, and entrepreneur.

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Mir a lago

(1) Show this thread

Is this accurate?
The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your WARNING that you are leaving your Constitutionally protected rights on the floor outside the door of that courtroom.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Yup, that is why the whole judicial system is screwed up. Once u show up in court u usually never have a chance of winning. 🤬

(1) Show this thread

i Can not Devorce Myself silly