"2021" "Whats Up Is Down, Whats Left Is Right"
🎥🍿 Enjoy the show! 🍿🎥

#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Had to do one before going to bed...

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response 1776 Again to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

This is exactly what I've been looking for - I'm going to make several morphs in the next few days from all of these, thank you.

Who is it under the mask? We'll find out one day I suppose, but people have ideas - here's one..

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response 1776 Again to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I'm having a thought... Would a face mask or fat suit work for a mandated vax in convention centers or pharmacies...🤔 I need a plan!

2. That's NOT Joe! And his head keeps shrinking...😂

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

james woods behind the mask??

In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication

i think a few play him, hes one of them!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Quite fooking obvious. Arnold mask is unreal.