When President Trump announced he was ready to become president in 2015, I was sure he was going to select another (wrongfully manipulated) friend, hero, and true american patriot Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, for his VP. POTUS realized he needed (traitor) Pences votes, and all the people that were fooled by him, to win the election! These two have done more to help humanity and help children, than any other two billionaires in the history of our world! Linda Mcmahon, was also a great addition for POTUS in his inner circle!
The future will certainly prove the past on what these men, and many other special patriots accomplished together! The great awakening will have some amazing stories as well. Not just the dark ones!
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#FutureProvesPast
#darktolight
#supportthetroops
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

interesting. what do you suppose aew is? like a counter to bring back more violent ways? because it makes sense if you think in this aspect why they went pg the way they did.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

#4VKM
4VKM.com

(1) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Love this! Well said Patriot! ❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Help me out here... When did McMahon become "good"? In the '80s wrestling featured good heroes fighting evil and decent values. But in the '90s in turned to smut with hyper-sexualized women, foul language, and anti-heroes... it downgraded with the rest of society, spewing out the same garbage as Hollywood. Peddling crap to our youth is far from good. Admittedly, i haven't paid attention to McMahon in decades. Did he have some kind of turnaround?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Jennifer Hartz to her Publication

Hmm, seems like MSM and their manipulation techniques wouldnt you say............
Who else do I know like that?
Why dont you take a look closer at who
Dr Vincent Kennedy Macmahon truly is.
Although alot will remain hidden, until its the proper time!

(1) Show this thread

Best ever!❤

In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Very Interesting...info

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

ヴィンセント・ケネディ・マクマホン.私は彼についてあまり知らなかった。ありがとうございました💝

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I hope humanity will remember the two heroes and all the heroes and patriots, their fight and sacrifices! God bless and protect them all!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

After this World War of all silent War! These people will be known Eternally! They all helped save humanity! so did many of us! Most likely all who are on this platform!

(1) Show this thread

🙏💞❤️💛God Bless them both forever especially President Trump love him so much🙏

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Yes, amaziing what they pulled off! what a world, whats fake was real, and real was fake !

(1) Show this thread