Father, God I come to you in prayer for my brothers & sisters , that they feel comfort & peace. That they know that YOU are in control and everything will be alright. That we support each other & embrace one another with love & understanding. Father, God I pray , that they take this time to breath, to get to know you Father, to take time out from all the chaos & noise , from the internet , from tv & just enjoy each other with laughter, love & making joyful memories. Father, God, I pray that our military are protected by your waring angels. I pray they are covered in your armour. Father, I pray for peace & one day we will be in the land of milk & honey. I give you all the praise & glory for you are Yeshua , Jesus Christ !
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Jesus follower, WWG1WGA

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Amen 🙏❤️

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Mrs Yesh to her Publication

God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Amen 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🇺🇸🌍🌈

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Amen Amen Amen

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

Amen

In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication

God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread