Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Ever since I donated $777 to Flynn when I barely had any money to my name, my life completely changed financially.

True story.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Someone I gave money to the other day said I shouldnt have. I said you dont understand it does me a lot more good than it does you hun.
God has given me every dollar I have ever made..
He gives me extra above what I need and I pass it on.
Ppl need to understand that too and always make sure to use it when ppl send ya something from the heart of appreciation that is not traceable.
I would only hope that ppl could know that anyone Nana sends gifts to have given me something way more valuable than I gave them.

Nana dont need a lot!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm old, isn't the saying, "tis better to give than to receive?".... I'm pretty sure....

Good on ya Nana! Imagine if you gave to an angel unknowningly?

Well there are a lot of angels here right now, God said so and he also tells what is!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Never argue with Nana!!!

💗💓💗💓💗💯🙏👊🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😘🤣

(1) Show this thread