#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Rock solid case.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm so totally out of the loop these days. After being labeled a sinner by Twitter, I have no clue what's going on. I don't trust hardly any news outfit & I just dunno. I trust the plan though but I'm not sure what the hec is going on anymore.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Check out Juan o Savins last couple of videos last 2 days it will bring you up to speed and make you feel better all in one,

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I listen to all his videos when I can find him. The one last night with Laura Eisenhower and David Rodreguiz was interesting.

The one I posted earlier spells it all out he isnt talking it is what he has written

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it