Only people mentioned by @GodisLove in this post can reply

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response shari vdk to her Publication

Only thing I might miss is the damn cake pops.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

OK! I WON'T! (I buy KAWA. Their coffee & shops are the BEST anyway.)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Stopped buying any Starbucks products long ago. And their regular coffee tastes burnt.

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

Done

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It's a ripoff anyway. I can make better coffee in the comfort of my home. Totally overrated.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

We don't 🤣🤣🤣

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

You got it Bub! I don't like it anyway. Seattle's Best tastes a lot better.