Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

What R everyone's thoughts on these new Q folk now on YouTube (everyone else got suspended)
Robert Steele, Charlie Ward, Michael Jaco, Simon Parkes, Mel K (I dunno her but she the name), Pryme, Etc... There's all these new crop of people kinda gaining popularity cuz of Q on YouTube & I'm just not sure?

I kinda got started in the whole Q thing from stumbling onto some of them. As with everything, watch with some discernment and wisdom. I glean from them and watch for entertainment the ones I like, but as with everything, there's good and bad among their info. Find the few sources you know are trustworthy (Q etc) and just use the others mostly for entertainment. They do share a lot of things that are real though and honestly, one of my favorites....Tarot by Janine! Haha I love watching her just for fun but have always had a mild interest in the Tarot. She is a white hat, but wasn't a few years ago. She uses the cards for the good side, not evil.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ColleenEsara in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Colleen Esara to her Publication

Hi, Colleen! I know of her, had watched her, and saw the one when she described her changeover to getting that POTUS is good, so funny. She is definitely entertaining. I like her Canadian accent!