Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

What R everyone's thoughts on these new Q folk now on YouTube (everyone else got suspended)
Robert Steele, Charlie Ward, Michael Jaco, Simon Parkes, Mel K (I dunno her but she the name), Pryme, Etc... There's all these new crop of people kinda gaining popularity cuz of Q on YouTube & I'm just not sure?

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

I wonder if he was a secret service dude...?

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

He was a Navy Seal and also with the CIA for a bit. Nice guy .

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

That's it, Navy Seal. He is nice, but I do see his ego when he speaks. It's okay, though, to be who you are. Overall, for the ppl you listed, a lot are getting hung up on the face that they may give disinfo, and then the EBS doesn't come for example on the evening they mentioned it would. I agree with another reply, I watch occasionally now for entertainment also, but not as much as I used to. They are all different. The most interesting one, highly intelligent, Sacha Stone. He's English. He's pretty far out to listen to, and does some shows with the others at times. I say take lightly, for entertainment, perhaps, but they seem trustworthy overall. But they may give disinfo cuz that's helpful to the Plan; not because they are shithead LARPs!! LOL -- you know what I mean?

(2) Show this thread