Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

if this were my child i would do anything to find them and everthing to punish who took them. every. last. one.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

No mercy. You rob the innocent of life and the life of the innocent. I will arrange the meeting of you and your maker. I will have no regrets standing before the Almighty. nuff said.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

There must be public executions. Just hearing about it will not suffice. Hangings, beheadings and firing squads. If people do not want to watch, guess what? They can turn the channel. This has to be set and sealed in peoples minds for a very long time so it can not happen again.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Affirmative Ghost Rider.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Q DROP PEOPLE MUST BE SHOWN !! 5:5
PEOPLE MUST SEE TRIBUNALS & EXECUTIONS !!
THIS MUST HAPPEN !!!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication

Affirmative Ghost Rider!

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, SAVE EVERY CHILD & HEAL their hearts & bodies. Gove them Loving Families in Jesus' Name. Amen 💕

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

AMEN!!!💯🙏👊🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Than the Spirit of God resides in you. God Bless you. Pray and fight. God is required to answer prayer....He says it in HIS book... do the dig. I double dog dare you....prove me wrong, I'll wait.........still waiting

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Kim, it might help you to know I have heard that there are (and will be more) healing centers for those being rescued. Many will need much more than our love...they are deeply damaged. :( But we can still love on them somehow I'm sure.

(2) Show this thread

Love Jesus,✝️ Family💕 Mimi👵Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!🇺🇲 🙏THE BEST IS YET TO COME!🙏

Dear Lord Jesus help the children!

In response Jesus Follower to her Publication

In Jesus precious name...🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Bill) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I hate them.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

As you should...WE all should hate evil...

(1) Show this thread