Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @MarineLEOMom in this post can reply

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

IF YOU PAY TO THE IRS; YOUR MONEY GOES DIRECTLY TO THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND; THAT IS GOVERNED BY THE VATICAN; IT WILL NEVER GO INTO THE US TREASURY, YOU ARE FUNDING THE ENEMY!

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

🤷‍♀️I get that. We have done it for years, I do believe. This is what the POTUS is getting us out of. So, when we are paid and we are to keep our $$$ out of that, as several suggest, I've yet to hear how to prevent the taxes from being taken out.

(1) Show this thread