In the coming days I expect to see a noticeable spike from shills posing as Q supporters pushing narratives around specific upcoming dates. Don’t take the bait. Use common sense.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Agreed. Shills are already picking up as more and more gets out. We could be getting closer to blackout along with that. Most important, stay strong, stay united, their worst fear. I will continue to pray for all of you amazing people.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

"demonstrates validity and close proximity to JUSTICE [PAIN]"

While NONE of us know the day and time, such as how the Bible says the same thing about the second coming - JUSTICE will come like a thief in the night.

I'm sure you all feel it in your bones, it's going to come sooner than later, but sooner is relative.

I think the DS has had to accelerate their narrative, but they're probably trying to bait something to happen, like seeing how far they can go before something happens. I rest assured when it happens, it will take them off guard and they won't stand a chance.

Until then, we keep doing what we're doing - God Bless

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts