Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Doq is definatley here for a reason!
In case you didnt hear Nana say it before-
Nana thinks (personal opinions/assholes, you know the story) Doq has the blueprints for after we win this thing!
He is gonna be a busy man!

People are going to have to get more involved with running local communities.
Once we win there will still be a lot to do and overcome.

Your mission if you chose to accept it is to learn to live as a collective consciousness setting up a system that allows for total individual sovereignty while taking better care of our planet!
This is going to require a lot of cooperative communication!

WHO IS READY?

Yes! I got a real taste of the complete sleeping world when I had to go out of town for an appt. My natural Dr totally buys into the Covid everything right down to the masks. I red pilled him the best I could but he will need to awaken with the rest. I was checking out at a store and we couldn't get close to the checkout, I had to place my purchase as close to the checkout and throw my debit card to them. Seriously!!! Oh and I walked in the mall corridors without my mask on. Every single person inside and out had masks. Only 2 people allowed in the restroom. 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I'm over and done with this fake virus but the state I live in has been deeply brainwashed. I 🙏🏻 for them.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

My state is deeply brainwashed and people viciously attack anyone who tries to be informed.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Same In Colorado...I Seriously Don't Know How, At This Point They Haven't Seen Through The BS & Lies...It's Almost As If They Need To Be Controlled Or Don't Want To Admit They Were Played & Most Of Them Have Been Down Right Nasty Towords Those Of Us Who Will Not Bow Down And Be Complicit. Restraint Is Becoming Harder & Harder To Contain, As My World Gets Smaller & Smaller...I Can Kinda See A Green Tint Emerging From My Skin.

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Are you in Massachusetts because your story sounds exactly like mine. I HATE THIS STATE! Looking to get out FAST.

(2) Show this thread