If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

if you give up now, you were never really in the fight. keep your head in the game and out of your ass. be in it to win it. this war is the fight for the minds and souls of man. do not tuck tail when its the most crucial moment in this transition, stay strong in the Lord and mighty is his power. trust POTUS. trust our brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. these are the moments the weak are seperated from the strong. stamina will win this war.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

EXACTLY! I have been over on WEGO all day drying tears and holding hands, but i just had enough. I have no time for "fair weather Patriots". God is in control, not man. Gods timing, not mans. Ive been cursed at, called foul things and mocked for holding my ground. there are some steadfast patriots there, but also a bunch of barely awake newbies. im very tired.

energy management is crucial. we were blessed with the gift of sight. we will have to comfort those around us, even in our phones.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Ive been AWAKE for 40 years, researching all that time. I was on 4ch the day Q showed up and followed him ever since. I thought i was prepared for anything, but today was very very hard. i reallynfelt no negative emotions, but as an empath i felt everyones today. i have to rest and try again tomorrow.