Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

all I ask is that a dr see me IN PERSON!!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

www.evo-pharmacy.com/plaquenil to get over-the counter Hydroxychloroquine to treat Covid. Natural Jesuit's Bark, QUININE, opens cells to receive Zinc, which kills viruses. I drank tonic water with Quinine, zinc & oil of oregano & it worked.