In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Althorp House, lake, Princess Diana.

In response Patriots Garden to her Publication

They now have folks who can do make up like and make a man look like a woman, is this too far of stretch for the woke, I stand by my info. Period.

Rothchilds wanted her dead. They didn't want to play her.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Castle Rock Entertainment is an American film and television production company founded in 1987 by Martin Shafer, director Rob Reiner, Andrew Scheinman, Glenn Padnick and Alan Horn. It is a subsidiary of Warner Bros., a division of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Wikipedia ROB Reiner, not meat head trafficker, and the deeper pockets of Castle Rock, did the good guys take it over after them?????? I don't know if you just mean that as a symbolic or the actual company.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Did you hear about the primary lay lines from the very first ATT lines that ran from America to various places, the fact they hired and fired contractors, and used moles to use the mining machines, now folks know about to create those tunnels for global trafficking? I did. Just curious.

(1) Show this thread

Been in this shit decades, info wise, and that is a fact Jack. NO monies aquired and I don't care if someone offered me billions to stop with my very real info. I would tell them to go fk themselves.

She damn sure did though, they don't necessarily choose, like a computer program among other things getting pulled up, or another one used. Got told by the bloodliner pre internet, facts.