1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GHOST IS GIVING YOU A CRUMB OF THE NEWS ABOUT TO COME OUT πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ LETS HOPE THIS IS NOT ALL OF IT !!!!! MORE TO COME πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Truth SeekerπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ, ✨Vibe Checked πŸ‘πŸ»βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿πŸŒͺβ›ˆ

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Feeling done with the shit-show. I have been optimistic for years but we have been lied to for so long, it is hard to believe anything anymore.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication

STAY IN THE BATTLE , HOLD THE LINE , or PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES 30 YEAR BATTLE FOR ME , HARDER ON ME THAN ANYONE ,

Truth SeekerπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ, ✨Vibe Checked πŸ‘πŸ»βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿πŸŒͺβ›ˆ

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

You’re right, we need to hold the line and stay strong. I need to go within and pray/meditate on it. I know we got this. I just have to keep reminding myself this.

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it