Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Sure am missing you here...🙄...hope all is well with you and yours...

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

and President Trump has NEVER made a statement that he did not back. He ALWAYS kept his word....ALWAYS.

oh John...i thought i had lost you...i screwed up and got locked out here and am starting over...i guess symboloc🤔😁...but glad i found you🕊💞

He said he would drain the swamp.......that one is in progress!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...”I did not have sexual relations with that woman”.....
...oh, wait.....ddiff POTUS

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Promises made Promises Kept. It's our choice to take the vaccine, we were told not to, no matter what the news says, or what they say Trump says. Art of war. I Will not especially after researching them. I do miss him and his family lots! I will hold the line no matter what, I never break a promise.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

here, here. with you 💯
I stand.
I promise.
⚔️🙏🇺🇸🙏⚔️

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Well I can think of a couple but They are definitely in progress. Thing are happening more and more. Dawn is coming soon. No worries.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Promises Made

Promises Kept

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots, Dedicated Deplorables and Determined DittoHeads AGREE 117%!! #JuanWayorAnother We Are Taking Our Country Back! We The People voted for a fearless leader NOT a Politician! 41020 means what he says and says what he means! #TheBestIsYetToComeIn2021! #SlavesNoMore#UnitedWeStand#OneNationunderGod!#trumpwon

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

nope! promises made, promises kept! 4mire years!#35/45

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Passionate Patriots BELIEVE!#JusticeForJFK#FutureProvesPast

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
(3) Show this thread