Ok this will blow your mind again.
AstraZeNeca - -> Latin, means stars kill ...
Kill Starseeds in English.
All the signs are before our eyes and people still stand idly by as souls are killed by vaccinations ...

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

imagine that... the B,ad guys call uS, bad.
Imagine- no religion its easy if you try.....

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

Yesterday, I sent the warnings to the school superintendant concerning the unkowns of the vax, I was given a token 'thank you'. I was visited today, in person, to receive another 'thank you' from the superintendant. I then asked if I was allowed to share the warnings with the rest of the staff. "No, for those who have already gotten the vax may question if they did the right thing", they told me. I sent the warning BEFORE the staff vax began. Educators do not to educate now?

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Well, I heard that when you get the vaccine you have less chances to ascend to 5D because it will kill your ability to do so. They want people to stay in 3D, controlled and obedient.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Also, if you keep translating it back and forth from latin to english, you also get to Dysgenics which is the study of factors producing the accumulation and perpetuation of defective or disadvantageous genes and traits in offspring of a particular population or species. The adjective "dysgenic" is the antonym of "eugenic".

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts