All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

you asked me once before about Barron being so tall ...

Donald Trump is between 6'2" and 6'3", and Barron Trump is 2-3 inches taller, that means Barron Trump is anywhere from 6'4" to 6'6".

Photo from his 14th birthday

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

He's standing on a chair or something.🙄

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

don't be daft. google him. plenty of pictures showing how tall he is. my own son was 6'2" by that age

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

HA! That's not even Barron!

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Oh you're that troll who has all these sock accounts. So you're an unhinged troll who can't stand that your money laundering days are over. How's that vast emptiness of bitcoin going for ya? When they arrest you, I will mock and attack you online. And you'll be trying not to slip for the bendy soap.

sure. you go with that answer. whatever gets you off. 🙄

Oh look, little shilly bitch bot replied and then blocked! Of course I can't see what the idiot wrote, but it's hilarious that these trrolls are still here trying to foil Ghost Ezra.

(2) Show this thread