God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Men dressing as women, women dressing as men. Gender neutrality. Apparently this is a new fashion. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

“So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

No, just no.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

YES!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

It's grooming for NWO.

Yep. pueberty blockers, hormones, gender benders, Old Navy has a "gender neutral" categoryfor clothes.

I have purple girl, a blue boy, and a pink girl.
They are exactly who God made them to be.

It makes me sad to see gender neutral babyvnames, baby clothes, and people letting their children "decide for themselves."

I have a close friend whose daughter has decided she is a boy. The mom is calling her, lets say "Danny", because the girl wants to be Danny. I remember when "Maggie" was born. Now she is 12 and her mom is asking everyone to help her by calling her Danny. I am pretty sure, based on the child's tic tock, that her mom bought her a binder, too. 🙄 sigh.

My kids are like, "really? We are not calling her Danny."

Less male-female sex equals decrease in population. Isn't that really the end goal anyway? You bet it is.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Yes! That is exactly it. And the masks will soon need to cover our whole face in our head just to make sure we don't get or spread the Covid.Yes! That is exactly it. And the masks will soon need to cover our whole face in our head just to make sure we don't get or spread the Covid.

B-I-N-G-O

(1) Show this thread