Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

cussing cockatoos are a crackup,lol

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

MY KIND OF BIRD! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

why is it so funny when birds swear πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Love it! Thanks for the morning giggle!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

🀣🀣🀣

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

proud daughter, spouse, sister, aunt of patriot veterans

Just love this!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

save the children.. thank you and love go out to our great president Donald Trump, all of our brave military and patriots. WWG1WGA

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

look up Ruby Roo on youtube she is a naughty bird but is hysterical

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

me everytime i hear the left speak πŸ˜‚

8th Generation AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUSπŸ™πŸŒΉAfghan Hounds! WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HILARIOUS!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ₯°

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Digital Soldier . Love Our Country And Trump with all my Heart. The News is Fake, The War is Real, but The Best is Yet To Come. NCSWIC

Thank You, this video made my day:)

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That made my day! A bird after my own heart. 🀣🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you neo...

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ is my savior❀✝️ Trump is still my POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Micah 6:8 πŸ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*πŸ¦”

@JeanE πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Haah haaaah haaah ! Cool!! We Went to buy a talking parrot one time from a couple that were divorcing and when we got in the persons house to see it you could see and hear it cussing up a strom. The lady said her husband taught it all that. It was trained to call you every filthy name in the book when it sees you.... was hoping for .... https://youtu.be/XPQlMmMDm-A?t=22 (watch only 20 sec. to make you happy)

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

EEWWWWW!!!!!! Listen to this potty-mouthed parrot!! πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread