Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Has anyone on this board lost someone from the vaccine. I mean personally, in your family or tight circle of friends? I'm talking first-hand knowledge.

Is it possible that the vaccines are placebos and the deaths and reactions are staged???

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

Interesting point. And great question. My 67 year old sis got the 2nd stab last Sat. her only complaint was soreness around the stick the next day.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

I have a childhood friend that died a week and a half after first Moderna shot. She had an underlying heart condition. Her family is having an autopsy, but won't have results for at least 90 days due to backlog. I don't believe we will ever know if it was vaxx related or not, even with the autopsy results.

(2) Show this thread

What did trump mean when he told people at CPac to get the shot? I noticed he didnt say vaccine? i know he users coding. People are starting to freak out from him saying that. i did tell them that his not for the vaccine because he said from the very begining we dont need one. And i tend to always go back to what he first says.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Tanya Pearce to his Publication

Like.. I take a shot..of T.Noni.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Tanya Pearce to his Publication

santa said to replace the word "re-valuation" where ever DJT said shot! just sayin

(2) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Ok... just had another though pop into my head, this time from looking at this logo for Op Warp Speed. Probably nothing... but there are no such things as coincidences, so I'll throw this out and see if it sticks to the wall. Who travels at "Warp Speed"? Space faring people/organizations? Hmmm... What date was OWS started? According to a quick search, 15 May 2020. I wondered if anything else significant happened that day... Hmmm...

Well then, whaddya know! President Trump received the US Space Force flag that day! Further more, that wedge design on the flag that is associated with shows like "Star Trek".. that's called a "delta"... What's this? He also teases a "Super Duper Missle"?

I bet there is something there with all of this, and probably some other things I didnt see for that day, but I'll be damned if I'm smart enough to figure it out. Am I on the right track, or out in right field?

I woke up during the plandemic and I'm still learning but I'm awake!

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

I personally think there's something in your dig!

(1) Show this thread

Good to know!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Cause he is a king pin trafficking, pedo, bloodliner, puts blood in the wine, spirity cooking vineyards he has and thinks its funny. Born of the illuminati death cult? Could that be it? Protecting the tunnels in his area.

(2) Show this thread

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

Maybe pushpins on a map marking rescues?

it was never about vaccine...you are all forgetting Trump always talks in codes
Vaccine = military

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Virus=cabal

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Clueless what this means, but I'm thinking about...
Q formed from a cube.. something cubed?
3 stripes to right, 5 stars to left.. 3D 5D...
Virus looks more like a globe with this coloring. Could the red puffballs be low orbit comm sats?
Q .. Quantum...
Warp speed = speed of light = c
idk, mysteries....

But I do know that when I see it actually unfold, I'll understand, rather than being too shocked.

Operation Warp Speed is not about Covid! Bringing down a worldwide evil cabal in this little of time is something to behold. Truly warp speed but done right!

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

TOTALLY get it but so many innocents are going to die from that deathly injection. I know so many and my heart breaks.

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

Yup and Johnson and Johnson is even worse

(1) Show this thread

determined to figure this out. i see a yellow cube. interdasting! shaped in a Q. "warp speed"👉🏼time travel. future proves past?

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I'm kinda lost on this. From what's been said everywhere is that the vaccines aren't good. People are dieing from them. Or does the Warp Speed mean, That the operation is moving as planned?

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

has nothing to do with vaccine 😂🙏🇺🇲♥️

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Not a damn thing.😂

(1) Show this thread