Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

👊👊👊

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. Spiritual girl - Love always wins - Keep the faith

Good thank you!!! :)

going great 👍 😌 ☺ 😊

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Dare I say, never been better?

Keeping vibes up. How about you?

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🙏👊🙏

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Still here, year later. This is the hill I’m dying on.#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Watch Juan O'Savin's interview today on Michael Jaco's YT channel. https://youtu.be/hmlHoyJ1DCQ

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

#ArmyMom. Support our Veterans. ❤️🇺🇸❤️ #GodWins

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I watched too. Disappointing but I understand. I hope it all works out in the end. It's going to be bumpy.

(2) Show this thread

Vibe Check with one our posts from Twitter, hope the lunk works

https://twitter.com/u2take3/status/1349424899929104392?s=10

prayers please 😭😭😭

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

very calm❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

👄👄👄🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🥑🥑🥑💚💚💚🌻🌻🌻🐸🐸🐸🍓🍓🍓
vibe up frenz

woke. trump is my president 🇺🇸⭐️

so happy to find you here!!!

Good to see you Time. I'm elated, seeing many who are scared. Near death experience by those new to truth. perhaps time for the hammer now.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Appreciate you too Time!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Good!

Idaho Patriot and truth seeker. Mom, wife and grandma. #WWG1WGA #MAGA President Trump will have my support until my dying breath.

well im definitely ot sleeping, and checking Real Americas Voice every 5 minutes 😂😂😂

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Gooood morning, dear VK and dear Patriots! Reading this tweet this AM had such a calming, happy effect on me! It made me think of the super sweet little video of the keks singing Stand By Me. I hope someone can post it here. WWG1WGAWW. We will not be afraid. Vibes high, 🐸! We have the winning team on our side.❤️
#GodWins
#KeepWinning

Good. Anons scattered on different platforms. Hard to keep up with so many, but we are winning!

fine. i think everything is ok and soon whole Humans around the world will stand together because we all in it together. nice greetings from Germany

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

So Glad I found you 🙏🏼🙏🏼👏🏼

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Feel blessed to be sharing this amazing moment in time with millions of Patriots around the world! 🙏🏼

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I as well. What an amazing time to be alive and witness the evil darkness being revealed. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

🙏Glad to see you here. Family incoming.

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

maby they can put that jackal voice on speakers in GITMO!!1 gOODMorNING HHHEHEHEHEE