Just so we're clear...

Making Q caps and t-shirts is not my job...

Standing on#ThePeoplesBridge us my job, and my 'Church'.

if you want someone who is really organized, and really professional in selling caps and t-shirts, I suggest you search online...

Because sometimes I make mistakes.
I always try to make up for the mistakes I make, but sometimes that's just not good enough for some people...

And I hate feeling like a failure in a fuckup.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

you are perfect the way you are! love u!!

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Dont ever think that way, Ms.V...that is clearly not true...at least not to me. You are a beautiful, precious, blessing of a hard working Patriot Sister and I love and appreciate you more than you will ever know!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿค—

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

You are good and kind and generous you are a light that shines bright from the love of God. No one can ever take that away ! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธNatureโค๏ธ

You are no way a failure! THEY ARE! You are a JEWEL. Just as special as the Q jewelry on your hat. Very, very special. All those car horns reafirm that!!!!! Skake It Off! Shake it Off!!

Dont let them get to you darling. You do an amazing job and ignore all the haters!

You are so appreciated!! We love to see what you are doing! my personal favorite is the waves and thumbs up you get back!

Maquillage, facepainting, ballon scupture, Post de Q wwg1wga

I adore you, thank you for your courage

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

Even the best make mistakes !
You're the best!
i wanted to use the line "there's no crying in baseball" ..,but some old pedophile used that line!
So as my wise father used to tell me "if they're talking about me, they're leaving somebody else alone!"
cheers

FJB .......Trump is my President

There is no one in this world that has not made a mistake even big compaines make them all the time . If there is anyone who can say they never made a mistake has never tried anything new . There is no such thing as failure only lessons . Fail means first attempt in learning . We love you ! Keep posting on those bridges and lets help get this swamp drained and save the children .

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Well - I for one LOVE IT!

๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Thank you for your dedication & inspiration...even when it is freezing!
God Bless you! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™ Ignore the complianers...not worth the time.
Keep on Truckin'...๐Ÿ˜‰ Love you...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Lord, please keep Veronica safe, healthy & warm. Bless her for all
she does. Give her all types of support. Help her draw near to You.
In Jesus Name๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™

Love my kids, my husband, my country and my President!

Whatever happened, push it away. You are loved and adored. Not many have done as much as you have for this movement.
God Bless

Victoria, YOUR FABULOUS โฃ

We love you! You do so much to help wake people up and give such great hope. Listen to these people over negativie comments. Thank you! You are truly a blessing in many lives. Prayers to you. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

your the best

You rock that damn bridge! We all have strengths and weakness but that is what makes up human. You cannot please everyone but you try to do the right thing and to me that is character. Blow it off, move on and keep rocking the bridge!

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Some people are just determined to be unhappy. It is not a reflection on you. Let it go, and never take another order from this person. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

i own a direct to Garment t-shirt printer.... I've sold one t-shirt off my website in 2 years... i can relate to feeling like a failure... maybe i could work with you and maybe make some shirts for you? nowheretradingpost.com... you can send me a message through my website if interested.
keep on keeping on...
WWG1WGA โค

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Gary Haas to his Publication

weell hell...Patriots need to start supporting you. send me a DM โ˜บ

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Veronica - most of us love you just the way you are. You are special and making a difference. Don't Stop.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Beautiful admission of God's imperfection.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

We are all imperfect and all sinners.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Just so you know, you have many here that love & really appreciate all you do. You are doing your part like so many other Patriots. This is why we are winning! Thank You for all you do. Be Blessed

You are doing great

You are not a failure do not let anyone make you think like that they are ment to test you if they do not like something you make tell them to get lost nicely xx

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ ๐ŸŽถ Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

You are amazing and a huge inspiration for all of us. Don't let the hateful steal your joy.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I don't know how anybody could complain about anything that you did. Nobody should ever make you feel like a failure. You are so inspirational. I can't put into words the impact that you have had on me (and countless others) with everything that you do. You are our warrior and we love you so much!

Veronica, You are awesome just the way you are! please just let the negative hurtful words someone has said roll off your back. You do such awesome work everyday, work no one else does. I hope to get to meet you one day! You inspire me to do & be more for my country, God, & mankind. ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐ŸŒโ™ฅ๏ธ

We can only do our best, which it sounds like you did.

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

๐Ÿ˜‡Your one Human Being I'm glad is here on Gods earth. Thank You for All you do for all of us. God Bless and keep you well, cause we need You ๐Ÿ˜

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Most real Americans think you are amazing and we Love you! Thank you for everything you do ma'am!