Ever wondered why the Virgin logo 'g' looks like a drop of blood?

These [people] are beyond sick and vile.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Saxon 777 to his Publication

I believe he also owned Saba Ranch in Northern South Africa (Kruger Park area) where he flew his distinguished guests in for hunting parties. Pretty sure it wasn't just animals too.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well the first clue should be the actual word Virgin for a company name. My fren from Canada has cell service and b4 he told me the name of his provider, VIRGIN MOBILE, I had never heard of it b4

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i agree they might be terrible people but i do not see a drip of blood or how this logo correlates to [them] being evil.

we need to have better reasons to hate people now a days.

it isn't 2020 anymore.

Richard Branson with his black eye pic, that creepy mofo talking about "They are gonna eat good." etc. They didn't mean crab legs, fkin disgusting pos. Makes my skin crawl.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

symbolism...🤮

yes your right 👍

also the red cross, and the name itself Virgin..... Hidden In plain sight, obvious now. 😏

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

It's time to DeVirginize the Cabal.