If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

if you give up now, you were never really in the fight. keep your head in the game and out of your ass. be in it to win it. this war is the fight for the minds and souls of man. do not tuck tail when its the most crucial moment in this transition, stay strong in the Lord and mighty is his power. trust POTUS. trust our brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. these are the moments the weak are seperated from the strong. stamina will win this war.

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

we were told "have a nice life"... absolutely nothing has come true that we were told other than Biden taking over. im sorry, been a believer and follower for 4 years...i needed just a crumb to hold onto. even Jesus gave the disciples a miracle once in a while. its just the constant moving of the goal posts.
im tired..today has ripped me apart. perhaps tomorrow will be better.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication

I too am tired. A crumb would have been nice. I am tired of the lies and no accountability. I am tired of demon rats . This is a dark day in America. I am tired.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

wait wait pump your breaks. let me get this straight, you stuck it strong for so long and only now your putting up the white flag? why wait till the end to give up?

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

No white flag. But I’m questioning everything. So far we’ve seen nothing happen. Now I know it doesn’t mean that nothing is happening but you have to give us something to hang onto. Something should have happened to keep this corrupt and communist administration for being sworn in. It’s gone on entirely too long. Why wasn’t this stop before inauguration? For the plane people out here that are not announce, we have not deciphered every little thing and we’ve been given nothing to hang onto. Maybe we don’t know as much as you do and when you give us cryptic messages we don’t get it. Plain lang

nobody said it was going to be today and that was the problem, everybodu wanting it done on their timeline. no, only on POTUS cue woll this shit go down. trust POTUS

not my personal timeline but one that makes sense. All those EO ftom creepy joe will reverse the good into bad. the desth of all that is good in America. Could this (inauguration) been stopped? It sure looks like there was enough evidence? Where was the kraken? What happened yo the empty promises that they cheated and ALL that evidence? what happened to Wood and Powell and there evidence? How did it get this far without a bigger, stronger fight? I have questions that cannot be answered and it is bothersome.

it has to be this way. you must walk thru the darkness to see the light. POTUS told us the fight is just beggining. thats yuge. he also said hell see us soon. general flynn told us to hold the line for a month on dec 30/31. relax breathe. biden is not pulling you out of your house. you are safe in your home. be smart be vigilant.

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

oh and I am lucky to live way out, bugged out on five acres. Not in city. Tough to even find me. plenty of protection too.

there you go, protect yourself and your first. then you can move out and create a community. then at least you have back up if need be. everything is going to be ok.

(1) Show this thread

I am not the only one who feels this way. It is tough to believe that more was not done to prove the election fraud. It was as clear as cheap saran wrap. They could have proved their point. so why was creepy joe even allowed to step in? yuk that makes my skin crawl.