Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

We are not living in reality. Its a PSYOP. Its a movie written and produced by Hollywood. All the worlds a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers. Until people understand this and get ready to go to battle it will never end until they reach theor goal of billions dead and buried or burned. May I refer everyone to this.

https://youtu.be/ij7OjdXgQAo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

WTF❗️❗️🤡🤡s🤨

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

I wish i could see a video of these people when they finally learn that Covid is no different than any other virus we've experienced!

This is getting to be too much. The PARANOIA is out of hand. I wonder if they realize that even if the germ or virus does not enter the inside of their CONTRAPTION, it sticks to the outside. They have to touch the outside to take those off. Then they become exposed, and contaminated.

Dont those suits use a fan that blows the air in from the outside?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🤣🤣🤣WTAF??🤣🤣

Some of the co-workers tried to get me into a suit like that for dog attack training ..... passed then as well...haha

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

It’s actually sad that some are really living in so much fear.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Yes sad, they are so brainwashed.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

It is sad. Strange correlation to the "minion" movies.🤔

(2) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

😝😝😝 Whose got a pin handy~

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

😆😆

(1) Show this thread