Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

dirty sick f**kers - god please please please dont wait a second longer than you need - to save these children! 🙏🏼

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

TIME TO ARREST EVERY PERSON WHO CREATED THIS CRAP! NOW!

That was months ago, I'm afraid. And yes, it's atrocious. If I had known about it, I would have voted against it. There are some sick f@%k in this state. Oh, and kids still aren't being allowed back to school full time. Someone from South Dakota, Texas or Florida PLEASE come to knock some sense into these malignant imbeciles!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

How does something like this even come up for a vote? What has happened to my state...

Those 35 that voted for this, they've created a nice roundup list when the shit hits the fan and these pedovores go down.... unbelievable.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

yes! keep a list because those sick 35 are monstrous. Never forget#patriotsfight

(1) Show this thread

Time to let CA float off into the Pacific and become it's own country#sick

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

WTF. I'd be movin my kids out of CA. there is a lot wrong in that State at the moment and this takes the cake

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

😂 This is wrong of course but the reason why i am laughing is because this is all being passed under a corporation that no longer exist america is now a republic what we see with these bills being passed is to piss off the masses and wake them up it is all optics if this was or real then i would be very angry but it is all a show keep that in mind

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I understand what you say but until the truth is revealed about the republic, I sincerely hope children are not exploited in these terrible ways or any other. I am so sick of the pedophiles. Here in TX, there were 3 amber alerts in 2 days and ghosh i am sincerely hoping it is not true.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

We need to find who voted in favor and start recalls on all of these demonic politicians. Or start shame faming them everywhere they go.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Here is your list CA, Go make them famous. If I lived in CA I'd be printing bumper stickers and yard signs and plastering them on every persons car and yard that voted for this. I'd put their faces on billboards. They don't get a fair fight.

https://aschaper1.blogspot.com/2020/09/who-voted-for-and-against-sb-145.html?m=1

(1) Show this thread

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

sick fucking individual