Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

If they try to push that shit ~ bad its not a vaccine one~ but also experimental! I have a Hubby & Son in right now, alarming!! So because its experimental some insurance companies are not paying out in the event of death by the Bullshit shot? I sugguest everyone who has life insurance to check on that!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

THEY SHOULD ALL REFUSE IT! THIS IS NOT A VACCINE, IT IS A DNA ALTERING INJECTION FOR CONTROLLING HUMANITY PURPOSES, FOR OTHER TO DIE FROM IT! THE VIRUS DOES NOT EXISTS UNLESS IT IS MADE IN A LAB AS IT WAS THE CASE BUT NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CAUSE THIS "PLANDEMIC". A FLUE COMES WHEN THE BODY CELLS TRY TO CLEAN THE BODY OF TOXIC CELLS AND, IF TOO MUCH TOXICITY IN THE BODY AND THE BODY IMMUNITY IS LOW, THEN THE BODY GETS ATTACKED BY THE TOXIC CELLS AND HENCE THE FLU...
PEOPLE SHOULD INFORM THEMSELVES, LISTEN TO THE DOCTORS AND NURSES, THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET BUT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR OTHER FRIVOL THINGS INSTEAD OF WHAT IS USEFUL FOR THEM AND FOR THEIR FAMILIES...SO SAD...

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

You see....this is where I'm "lost" with this "movie". I cannot understand WHY the vaccines are not taking care of. So let's see if this happens, and if this is true. False flag?

(1) Show this thread

medical Tyranny.

Only followers of this user (@TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

this is somewhat misleading. if a vaccine isn't fda approved, then the military can't force you to take it. otherwise, you're kinda fucked.

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

And the FDA like All of our evil empire governmet doesnt give a $hit about our health.

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

Local law-enforcement, and military, will not make us take a vaccine even if it's FDA approved that's unconstitutional and a violation against the Nuremberg code.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts