Im grateful to know my babies will be part of the first generation to grow up knowing the real truths of our world! Always teach your children well!
#TeachTheChildren
#TheGreatAwakening
#darktolight
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️🤍👼🤍❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Yes, those with children, please start teaching your children now. We need to work hard at combating the lies taught in school. My teenager is very upset because she can see all of her friends attending college being indoctrinated now to liberal mindsets. It's definitely planned.

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

IMHO: This pic. says: Trump's FAVORITE Role is in Being a GrandFather~

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

Agreed! Hes also showing his human side!
Imagine how he felt seeing all the evil he saw!
All the evil he knows of!
He knows what its really about!

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Hmmm how prophetic. Trump wrote a DrSuess type book way back in 2016.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

kids can see better than any adult whether a person is light or dark

and kids LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!