Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is 👑!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I hate social media, I had a Facebook for family. I got on to get into the fight (twatter) This social media platform makes me feel at home, with people who make me feel normal. Thank you! 💓💞

awesome. you are doing a really great job!!! thank you!

Nice, thank you!

Thank you Kobayashi.

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

Kobaashi, I can't get into WeGo.

Thanks for creating this for all of us. I have one question, I typically use a split screen to work as well as keep up with the goings on. When I slide anon-up over it doesnt convert to the smaller. Any way to make that a thing? Just curious.

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Thank you, Kobayashi.

Can you make it where another tab doesn't open up in order to comment on or view a post?

I really love how you inform users of what's going on and ask for input. 👍🏼👍🏼 You're showing all the others how a site should be run! Thanks again! 🙂

Anonup has been displayed like this for me all day:

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Carolin Post to her Publication

I was told to clear my cache and it worked.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Thank you, a good addition. 👍🏻😎

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Thank you

Unknown Patriot who’s fed up with the bullshit. Booted from twatter twice and done with those commie bastards. EST:1982 #MAGA #RedPilled

Awesome, please approve my account verification submission while you're in there lol

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

perhaps a refresh button that takes you back to the top when there are new posts? Also, a way to get notifications from just a few folks that you want follow when they create a post.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Thank you!

Thank you!!! Awesome! 😎