I've been doing a lot of praying and pondering today. Ppl's "perspective" is the immediate precurser to their reaction. Today, ppl perceived that our country was handed over to a criminal entity or cabal. Their lives and the future of their offspring's lives are at stake. An inauguration was presented to the ppl after the huge anticipation of seeing our military deployed to DC and ppl were hoping and praying evil was going to be "handled" today. We can't get angry at anyone for feeling like the wind was knocked out of them today. It was a gut punch to patriots...but we still hold on to faith.

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Personally, I'm going to spend more time living what life I have left. You know the saying...."life is not a dress rehearsal...you only get one and there are no do-overs." So give it all to God and let Him handle it. If you believe in Jesus Christ and have asked for forgiveness for all of your sins, you have nothing to fear. Just keep seeking and growing in the Lord. That's where our faith should be. Not is man or a fallen world.