Only people mentioned by @KungfuKelly in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

But they DIDN'T ....
The DEMOCRAPS STOLE THE ELECTION and the TRUMP team WALKED away and LET them...and then the SUPREME COURT let them...and NOW, the MILITARY lets them continue to STEAL the ELECTION!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

ALL thanks to your pedo joe idiot the illegit pres. TRUMP IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC.

In response Bella Breckenridge to her Publication

So if THAT's TRUE...WHY are WE paying these prices? TRUMP'S not the President...IF he WAS, WE would be WINNING right now!!!! NOT paying exorbitant prices in fuel etc etc etc....WE need to WAKE UP and stop saying Trumps in Charge or the Military's in Charge...WE need to DO something about this BS!!!

(1) Show this thread

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

EXACTLY. Dumbasses

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Less than 20% of America voted Democrat don’t blame them its the globalists the deep state the demonic cabal that want us all to be slaves President Trump is going to take them all down standby

Same price in Alberta $1.13 a litre

Those prices are very bad for our economy

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Yep them bleepholes cheated to get a democRAT in the white house. Gas prices has jumped where I'm at as well. I hate to think of paying $5 a gallon like President Trump said we would in future. Democrats suck.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

today I paid $3.04 this is ridiculous. I thank my lucky stars that a tank lasts me 4-6 weeks. I only use it once a week for grocery shopping.

gas always goes up during spring and summer and drop during autum and winter due to supply and demand

more people travel during spring and summer
it is nothing new

democrats and republican are terrible people.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Liar

Someone has not been looking at oil and stock charts. 👆

(3) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Brilliant!!!! MANY people go to the gas station. ON TARGET🔥🔥

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

theres them obama prices

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i may have just lost 4 friends. I sent this to them

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

keep bugging them. if you loose them as friends, they never were your friends

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

FFS! Gas in Canada went to $1.50 a litre as soon as Biden got in! That is approx $6 a gallon! And we have so much oil here we can sell the extra -- what corruption!

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Trump said during CPAC it would get well over $5 a gallon. So many wonderful accomplishments that the Democrat party has done for the citizens of the United States. Only thinking of themselves with their money laundering and forceful bribery of big companies and let us not forget the illegals who have more FREE taxpayer benefits bestowed upon them and Fuck the struggling taxpaying US citizen.
By the way did you all get a look at the illegals walking into our country wearing BIDEN/HARRIS T-shirts? Says it all in 1 well captured photo.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Love it! ❤️