🚨🚨🚨MIKE PENCE, MITT ROMNEY, PAUL RYAN, JUSTICE JOHN ROBERT’S - ALL COMPROMISED

TRIED TO GET RID OF TRUMP BY USING THE 25TH AMENDMENT

MURDER OF JUSTICE SCALIA

MURDER OF SETH RICH

FAST AND FURIOUS

HAMMER & SCORECARD 🚨🚨🚨

MAKING SENSE NOW???

ALL DOCUMENTED HERE - A MUST READ, THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!! SHARE, SHARE, SHARE

https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

Only people mentioned by @Punnishe in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

Is there another access? of course, it is giving an error msg now. "They" don't want us to know the truth.

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

is that a young Mike Pence?

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

in researching his background, I am.convinced Pence is an MK kid

(2) Show this thread

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Child Rapist/Child Murderer Mike Pence Threatenes to Kill 17 ISP Troopers - YouTube

The vile criminal who is acting as Indiana Governor, Mike Pence, has told 17 Indiana State Troopers that he will murder them if they try to arrest him. Pence...

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you for all of your input
Please do any time🙏

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Mike Pence has raped over 129 kids & killed ?? If you really want the truth (known since 2017) listen to Tory Smith

Great read but without any physical evidence like the videos Mr Wood has said are out there, it's just one guy's word against the other. I'm sure there is truth in this but it's not what you know, it's what you can prove...

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response Sean Magee to his Publication

The Indiana court system tried to bury the Pence history of child trafficking and abuse

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I read the entire transcript a couple of days ago! It confirmed the bits and pieces I had learned a couple of years ago. And filled in the rest of the gaps. President Trump was right: "These people are sick!!!" Heaven help our Country. We need God to overrule the corrupt elite regime. We need to pray for honest leaders to have COURAGE over this cancerous corruption!