Couple of things I noticed but forgot to point out when I posted the vid of Fauci yesterday was he has no skin pores or wrinkles and rubber ears.......here is a side by side showing why they put him back from the camera so far.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

i picked up on a 'fauci change' right around new year's. maybe prior. but i noticed his statements were getting the vibe of nazi department of interior-ish then. then i thought it was a mask when i caught a glimpse of him in mid Feb. now it's just plain evident. *note: i also didn't pay much attention to him ever. in 2020 i saw him speak on tv about the wuhan flu, i remembered who he was from the early 90s and all the aids shit... didn't trust him then and i was a kid then. but yeah... that's an actor. and we can all tell now.

my question is why are they laxing now on the mask, make up, and cgi? who's in control? is it on purpose or are they really just getting lazy behind the scenes?

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

good question. I think it's the White Hats trying to wake people up to the facy you can't trust the people you trusted. This makes people curious about what else they are being deceived about and why.

(1) Show this thread