Everyone...#suggestionbox ... to avoid double triple posts, especially comments..(for now) its imperative to try and only hit 'publish' once and wait it out...@administrator whats happening is you hit publish and the box is still there so we are hitting pub again ...not sure if that can be fixed at this point but worth mention... oh btw..true canadian patriot on wego got 5 tg1's like the others... Houston..we have a problem...if you have access to who is doing this..it may be 1 or 2 persons with multiple accts... jus a heads up koba...super mods??? not sure how you

Only people mentioned by @Faith in this post can reply

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

It's due to the number of users here. Waiting on the server cluster to be finished. I will check WeGo. I think some users aren't understanding the TG1TGA feature.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

hope thats what it is...however, wouldnt be hard for an infiltrate to do...strange it only started to happen full force since Jan 6... In the past I helped stop some of the troops from doing it to persons having a bad day or other... disagreements are part of discourse... but for 5 of the well known patriots to get suspended sends me a red flag..jus sayin... remember when we were hitting 30k and i asked you to up anti from 3 to 5 tg? well 5 is good on wego but maybe a final say with your old guard? i dunno.. maybe actual ID for mods with phone # to verify? I trust your judgement 100%

(1) Show this thread